Singular vision, unparalleled expertise.
Unlike traditional investment firms, Directional Aviation takes pride in supporting each company with practical expertise and hand-on resources.
That partnership benefits both Directional Aviation and its family of companies as they share best practices and industry knowledge. While each company is dedicated to private aviation, “It’s also critical every one of our businesses be unique and have extraordinary differentiation,” according to Ricci.
With a specialized knowledge of the financial, operational and technical parametrics of the private aviation industry, Directional Aviation provides:
- Market positioning and operational models for the fractional aircraft industry
- Strategic consolidation plans and revenue development alternatives for use by Fixed Base Operators
- Jet card and charter programs for private jet travel
- Aircraft parts distribution, supply chain management solutions and repair/overhaul services
- Aircraft maintenance programs
- Aircraft remanufacturing
- Aircraft management
- Public market financial plans and preparation
- Human resource management strategies focused on the pilot workforce
- Marketing and financial plans enhancing the efficiency and profitability of aircraft charter and aircraft management companies